Strategic Alignment and Organizational Change
Strategic alignment is a change process designed to bring together the efforts, energies, and strategies of the organization around a common direction, operating culture, and business approach that supports sustainable success. It creates a clear roadmap for the organization and is essential for optimizing performance.
A dynamic and aligned strategic plan drives organizational change and growth.
Creative Intelligence works with clients to evaluate their strategic planning process and identify and resolve inconsistencies between current and desired results/behaviors. Our alignment process is designed to
- Clarify and “operationalize” the organization’s direction.
- Identify the unique culture and structures necessary to support it.
- Ignite leadership and promote employee engagement in the execution of specific plans and tactics.
- Measure success with meaningful metrics.
Our approach to managing the change that results when a strategic plan is in place highlights the use of communication to
- Determine Change Readiness and leadership’s ability to come to an understanding of what is required to execute a change process/initiative.
- Design a Communication Strategy that creates public support for the CEO and key leadership and results in buy-in for a change initiative from all stakeholders.
- Develop Top-Down Commitment that addresses all potential barriers to a successful change initiative.
- Deploy a Process not an Event that can measure the success of change and revise the initiative as necessary.